Big Bag Discharging Solutions
• Modular design, easy upgrading
• From simple to fully integrated system
• Custom-made design
• Adaptable to various big bag types
• Safe handling of toxic and explosive powders
• Optimal discharge for bridging and sticky products
• Various levels of containment
• Minimized product loss
Dec’s Big Bag Emptying Stations are modular. This ensures that they are easily adapted to product characteristics, and the appropriate docking systems can be selected, whether the material is non- potent or highly active. Similarly, depending on powder flow, specific massaging or delumping units mounted on load cells can be provided, thereby guaranteeing precise dosing.
New: UniDock System
Dec's UniDock System* allows the simplified charging and discharging of big bags, whilst ensuring a high containment level (OEB 4), efficiency and a reliable operation.
It was specifically designed for solvent-moist products and is compatible with standard FIBCs. A protection sleeve excludes any contact with the product. With minimal cleaning efforts, the UniDock System combines essential advantages for the use of big bag filling and emptying tasks.
* Patent pending